- Please could all gis and rash-guards be clean and dry for every class.
- Rash-guards should be worn for every class. In no-gi classes, both rash-guards and shorts should be worn at all times.
Personal hygiene and cleanliness are extremely important so please make sure you respect this.
Fingernails and toenails should be kept trimmed.
- If you get a cut during the class, please make sure it is patched up and any bleeding is stopped before returning to the mat.
Please respect instructors and other members at all times in the dojo.
Please pay attention when techniques are being explained during class.
- It is polite to greet instructors and other members in the dojo when entering the mat.
- Each round of sparring is in accordance with IBJJF rules that are displayed in the dojo
- No shoes on the mat. No bare-feet off the mat.
- Whilst sparring please be a considerate partner and teammate. Watch out for other pairs and remember sparring is not a competitive match so let’s try not to injure anyone.