Brazilian Jiu – jitsu is FUN
At Carpe Diem BJJ London we have a dedicated Kids Programme which delivers an introduction into this wonderful art. Students will learn key movements and concepts used in sport of jiu-jitsu, its effectiveness as a martial art and as a form of self-defence and valuable lessons which they can then take with them from the mats into their everyday lives.
We want your kids to work hard in a safe and supportive environment and above all enjoy themselves!
We have two classes available for your children,
depending on their age:
Tues / Thurs
4pm – 4:50pm / Juniors 6-10 yrs old
5pm – 5:50pm / Seniors 11-15 yrs old
We also offer a class drop in fee of £18 p/class if you feel it would be more suitable for you. Please note: drop in students will not be eligible for grading
- Introduction to BJJ: key movements, concepts and values
- BJJ for self defence against bullying.
- Problem solving and situational sparring.
- To develop self control, discipline and build confidence.
- To learn fundamental techniques in BJJ and how to apply them in sparring situations.
- To improve coordination and athleticism.
- To make friends and have fun!